Wednesday, October 19, 2005



It's ungodly, it's unsightly, it's....photographic PROOF of just who Mom stuck poor, captive, Shawn with during the party. Never mind that she had 5 or 6 friends waiting outside for her, she had to come sit in this room. At least she out-paled everyone in there with her porcelain skin. Rock that complexion, Shawn!

2 Comments:

Blogger Video Uploader said...

Dear mbp,
Now you REALLY have outdone yourself. I know the blog is great, fantastic, and wonderfu. But EXCEPTIONAL? You obviously must be full of shit. I mean if you had just added 3 exclamation points like askinshoo than maybe I would have believed you, but I just have this feeling you're just trying to get me to see your EXCEPTIONAL blog safelist submitter.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Video Uploader said...

Is it my imagination or does someone in this photo look like Andy Griffith?

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home