Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Previous Posts
- Here's whats' for lunch every day in low-fat Zeune...
- They did, but the guy in the hat cleaned it up!
- I don't know? Will donkeys poop on our street?
- The donkeys aren't going to shit on our street a...
- What the Fuck are donkeys doing on our street?
- Yeah...... Mexico great. I love Mexico
- What? I can't hear you, I'm too stoned.
- It's always good to look like a dazed, rabbitty so...
- I guess it's sort of nice that this moment, by des...
- Oh my Gosh, is this working? Lordy! I love the C...


1 Comments:
I love Bar Supply guy - I think he's really the best. Hey Bar Supply Guy! Why dontcha crack open the bottle of wine, tilt yer head back up, and relax while actually reading our blog. Or, better yet, maybe don't read our blog - we're not cut out for such fancies as you.
Post a Comment
<< Home