Wednesday, October 19, 2005
Previous Posts
- I don't know. I'm not trying to be so self-critica...
- Yuck! Yogurt and cotatge cheese for dinner again?
- Here's whats' for lunch every day in low-fat Zeune...
- They did, but the guy in the hat cleaned it up!
- I don't know? Will donkeys poop on our street?
- The donkeys aren't going to shit on our street a...
- What the Fuck are donkeys doing on our street?
- Yeah...... Mexico great. I love Mexico
- What? I can't hear you, I'm too stoned.
- It's always good to look like a dazed, rabbitty so...


1 Comments:
Dear askinstoo,
You don't know how much the comment "nice blog!!!" means to me, especially the 3 exclamation points. I mean one or two I can understand, but you obviously really really love this blog for 3 exclamation points. Your love for this blog and this photo makes me think you should start a blog called "fake faces blog" since you love this photo soooooo much!!!!!!
To think you have a site that will "let give you places" I've never had a blog before that would "let give" this is exactly what I need!!!
THanks askinstoo!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home