Tuesday, October 18, 2005
Previous Posts
- Here's whats' for lunch every day in low-fat Zeune...
- They did, but the guy in the hat cleaned it up!
- I don't know? Will donkeys poop on our street?
- The donkeys aren't going to shit on our street a...
- What the Fuck are donkeys doing on our street?
- Yeah...... Mexico great. I love Mexico
- What? I can't hear you, I'm too stoned.
- It's always good to look like a dazed, rabbitty so...
- I guess it's sort of nice that this moment, by des...
- Oh my Gosh, is this working? Lordy! I love the C...



2 Comments:
Dear Corp Gifts,
THanks so much for checking out the blog. I am SO GLAD you think a photo of my husband with a scrunched up face is "good content."
Thanks CORPORATE GIFTS! I really loved your Scherrer site...I thought it had really great content, too. I loved learning about Scherrer and checking-out the great content you have to offer. Scherrer rocks!
Post a Comment
<< Home