I think it's really great that you're reading this blog. I'm wondering...do you like it? I'm guessing, from some of my reflections on you, that you're enjoying it. I also feel that in the room with us. Indeed the fact is, if you were not actually enjoying it, you would not have continued reading it. We all get and recreate what we want in life, so, where you are at is where you want to be. Since, you are here at this blog, and this blog is not overtly offensive or activating, I'm imagining that are you enjoying yourself. So, this is something we know about you: you're a survivor and you enjoy pleasure. We also know that you seek out pleasure in a non-injurious way. For instance, sometimes it can be useful to look at what someone has NOT done or has NOT said (....as there are no accidents in the life of the mind (!) and out of all the universe of things you could say or do at a given time, we must make decisions on what we will use as input and is true and authentic for us and what is not up for us at the moment. These decisions are highly information of our internal world.) So, you did not enjoy this blog so much that you erased it all in a disorganized frenzy of trying to add more posts; you did not enjoy it so much that you emailed the contributors so exhaustively that they blocked you from the page. I'm wondering, what is it like for you to be listening to me wonder about you just now? Can you take a minute, and just notice? Maybe just consider the considering. Search through all parts of your mind and see if there's anything stirred up in you about what's been going on in the room with us over the past few minutes? Does it bring up anything in you? Any images? If so, it appears to me that it would be ego-syntonic for you to honestly, safely, and age-appropriately share with me your impressions of how you are feeling about some of these noticings. That's right. That's perfect. Just like that. Your silence and staring at me with that look says it all. Reading a blog like this one can sometimes make us feel confused that what we took for granted is really just our own personal perspective, and that even that perspective may not be ours - it may be the script of our parents, or a trauma script, or a societal script. Your look seems to say to me that some things have really been opened up for you and that you are really ready to work. Being ready to work and getting to a place where you are ready to do the work is really a good piece of work. Good for you. That's your truth. Now, we've really digested a lot here, so I'd ask you to check-in with yourself for a moment and consider if there's anything that you've been carrying that is someone else's burden and doesn't really benefit you to take with you throughout the rest of your day. Good, good, that's it. I can see you're really in your highest self now, the look on your face really says to me that you're ready to let go. Just be mindful, would you, that the work you've done here just now is YOUR work, not the work of the blog. Only you did the reaching and stretching and risking and growing. Not the blog. The blog was just a vehicle, just clay for how you use it. Maybe take a few minutes to collect yourself before you go on with the rest of your day. Deep breaths and feet on the floor, that's right. Mother Earth's power coursing up through your feet. You are strong and stable and powerful and fully, truly you.
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Previous Posts
- Jenny flies to Japan to practice for her meetings ...
- I know this is a bit conservative for what you are...
- Did I say Andy Griffith? I meant Dick Van Dyke
- Laura, I'm glad you pointed that out. There IS a r...
- Jenny thinking:"Hhhhmmmm....can I count ALL my tee...
- After sharing an entire box of Wheat Thins, Jenny...
- Yep, just what I was looking for on my wedding day...
- Jenny doing her very best Tara Reid impersonation"...
- I SWEAR I'm not trying to be crass, but, look clos...
- It's ungodly, it's unsightly, it's....photographic...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home