
I guess it's sort of nice that this moment, by design, lives in infamy, immortalized forever on film. What's not as nice is Doran looking crazed and me looking stoned, condescending, and as if I really want to take up a serious conversation with Doran's thumb. Maye something like, "Really, honey, I think you do a great job as a thumb, don't take it personally, I've just been meaning to talk to you about something. No, it's because I love you, really I do - I think you've got a great sense of humor, it's just that your jokes aren't funny and it's embarrassing me in front of the other fingers. Let's just leave the talking to me, okay? It'll be better for both of us. You've got enough to deal with the insane clown attached to the other end of your arm."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home